Sr. Graphic Designer
Task Source is looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer to join our Indore office to create engaging designs as per requirements, we need someone with extraordinary skill set of creativity & should be ready to adapt the competitiveness of market. Skill set required are expert knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe 3D, Adobe After Effects. English is must or at least good understanding of language.
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore, delivering IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing, Back Office Support, Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting services to clients across diverse industries in US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Associates, they are in the industry since 1998, our Head office is in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Location: Indore
Salary: As per Company Standards (Between Rs. 1,80,000- 4,00,000 p.a.)
Experience: Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience required
Working Days: 5 days working (Sat & Sun off).
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Coral Draw & Adobe After Effects.
- Draft Mock-ups of Full Responsive website designs with different devices layouts, wireframe designing, Social Media Post, Logo Designing, Video Editing and any other Graphic Designing materials required.
- Strong portfolio with prior work experience preferably in e-commerce or any consumer
facing a digital product.
- Developing static post and Motion-Graphic GIF, Video & creative materials for social Media posts, promotional banners for websites, landing pages.
- Adobe After Effects video editing or Template editing at least.
- High level of graphic design, typography, and visual communication skills.
- Proven and sound knowledge in video editing and image editing software’s.
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Exceptional out of the box thinking & thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.