Full Stack Ecommerce Website Developer - PHP, CI, React, Angular
Task Source is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Indore office, who is Exceptionally good full-stack product developer with experience on MVC, CI, Angular, React JS, Node JS with MongoDB & MySQL database, we are providing technical services to our USA clients by generating powerful & Flexible E-Commerce Website Platform from last 4 years. We are also engaged in Wholesale Diamond Trading Since 1998, we are located in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Location: Indore
Salary: As per Company Standards (Between Rs. 4,00,000- 9,00,000 p.a.)
Experience: Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience required
- Good proficiency on Database modeling &design (e.g. MySQL, SQL is must and Mongo DB will be an added advantage), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Should have an expertise in developing E-Commerce Website.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Expertise in developing REST APIs with any back-end framework.
- Exposure to AWS services like S3, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, lambda & API gateway.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Highly motivated with experience with Java/NodeJS/Python based microservices / backend and AngularJS based frontends.
- Expertise in handling payment systems, especially payment gateway integrations with Paypal, Stripe / Braintree, is a plus.
- Good Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Proficient in Web services REST / SOAP / XML.
- Experience of third-party APIs like Google, Facebook, Twitter
- Strong debugging skills and ability to understand and work on existing code
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Good with Logical Problem Solving.
- Should have good written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
Need CV on [email protected]