Task Source is looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join our Indore office to handle our Day to Day accounting till Finalization of Accounts, we need someone with extraordinary skill set of auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes, Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; CA Inter preferred.
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore, delivering Back Office Support, Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting, IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing services to clients across diverse industries in US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Associates, they are in the industry since 1998, our Head office is in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Experience: – At least 3 Years
Key Skills: – Financial Reporting, Accounting, Finance, TDS, GST, Book Keeping
Salary Range: – 1,80,000-3,60,000 p.a.
Office Address: – 701, 702, 703, Princes’ Business Skypark, Indore
Job Description: –
- Well versed in Finalization of accounts i.e. preparation of Trial Balance, Cash Flow Statement, Profit & loss & Balance Sheet.
- All routine day to day accounting entries i.e. Bank vouchers, Cash vouchers, Journal vouchers, Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices, Bank reconciliation etc.
- GST related working like GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B.
- To prepare and file GST Returns & take care of payments.
- To prepare and file TDS Returns & take care of payments
- Provident Fund, ESIC & other Legal payroll compliances knowledge.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP-9 accounting software & ERP
- Reconciliation of Bank & Customer / Vendor.
- Review and analyze monthly journal entries prepared by staff for month end close.
- Prepare various MIS reports for Senior Management
- Payroll processing & salary calculations for employees.
- Excellent understanding on MS Office, including Excel functions like Lookup & Pivot.
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic & Confident individual.