We are searching for a systematic E-Commerce Expert to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on our company’s website. To this end, the E-commerce Expert should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about services and consumers’ preferences. You should also liaise with our IT specialists to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
To ensure success as an e-commerce expert, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks. The work of an E-commerce Expert should ultimately lead to increase in revenue.
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore, delivering IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing, Back Office Support, Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting services to clients across diverse industries in the US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium Webnet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Associates, they have been in the industry since 1998, our Head office is in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
● Planning, Budget forecasting, viability, and final implementation of marketing and sales strategies of all the products for each of the online marketplaces for the international/domestic clients.
● Research, and create budget forecasts and spend estimations along with ROI and sales for new product introduction in existing product categories/new categories.
● Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization of eCommerce platforms and keyword harvesting to optimise the listings for organic search performance.
● Take ownership and manage all digital content for all online channels, ensuring the opening of accounts, listings, cataloguing, image uploads, and approvals from various marketplaces across the required geographies.
● Maintain online listings of ongoing brands on all major marketplaces, Shopify, and other platforms in the UK, EU, US, AU, and Asia.
● Hands-on knowledge of cataloguing, order processing, keyword optimization.
● Resolving all issues related to the online marketplaces catalogue including suppressed, blocked, or problems related to product data accuracy.
● Manage paid ads basis the forecasted budgets on all marketplaces.
● Using channel analysis and insights to improve performance and drive sales.
● Optimising and uploading product listings on multiple online marketplaces and CMS.
● Developing a business on new marketplaces worldwide and opening newer geographies for selling brands.
● Product reports for product sales and inventories on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
● Review and suggest improvements around product pricing, packaging, etc., and ensure a revert with the help of the Brand Manager is done within no time.
● A deep understanding of e-commerce marketplaces with past experience in or deal with Amazon, Flipkart, D2C or ecommerce brands are experience preferred.
● Structure & process qualitative/quantitative data to draw insights and develop strategies, conclusions, and recommendations.
● Plan and monitor your campaigns very closely & efficiently spend marketing budget with the goal to maximise Roi and reach.
● Excellent Internet and MS Office knowledge & expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets.